WE ARE ONE COMMUNITY
From the very beginning understanding and accepting the differences within our community have helped lay the foundations of the European Collaboration Summit. Our differences are our strength. Still, we have much more to do.
Our differences and our diversity powers our spirit and are catalysts for innovation and creativity.
Our commitment to inclusion across wealth, education, nationality, language, religion, ethnicity, race, gender, age, neurodiversity, identity, skills and experience drives us forward every day. We will strive to ensure that European Collaboration Summit continues to make everyone feel welcome and remains accessible and within reach to our entire community.
This is what we drive forward with our speakers, our sponsors and with our attendees.
Our community improves when it is unified across our differences towards a common goal. No European conference can truly be called “European” without such commitments to inclusion and continual improvement.
We are one community. Our community rocks.
Code of Conduct
- The goal of the European Collaboration Summit is to bring community together, to empower technology and business staff to achieve more. We seek to create a respectful, friendly, and inclusive experience for all participants.
- As such, we do not tolerate harassing or disrespectful behavior, messages, images, or interactions by any event participant, in any form, at any aspect of the program including business and social activities, regardless of location.
- We do not tolerate any behavior that is degrading to any gender, race, sexual orientation or disability, or any behavior that would violate Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination standards and laws of the European Union, or standards of business conduct. In short, the entire experience at the venue must meet culture standards which promote tolerance, respectful behavior and – collaboration!
- We are a technology conference and tech community: as such, we do not tolerate bringing politics and personal agenda to the European Collaboration Summit.
- We encourage everyone to assist in creating a welcoming and safe environment. Please report any concerns, harassing behavior, or suspicious or disruptive activity to venue staff, the event host or owner, or the nearest security guard or event staff.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to, or remove any person from the European Collaboration Summit at any time in its sole discretion.