SharePoint and Viva legends, Marc Anderson (MVP, USA) and Emily Mancini (MVP, USA) will guide you through the process of building your intranet with Viva and Microsoft 365.
Marc Anderson, Microsoft MVP, USA
Emily Mancini, Microsoft MVP, USA
An intranet can support your organization’s ability to communicate and collaborate effectively, make information easy to find, automate business processes, and help cut administrative costs… but where do you start? In this all-day tutorial, we will focus on the mechanics of building the basic structure of an intranet in modern SharePoint Online and surfacing it in Teams through Viva Connections.
At the end of the tutorial, you will have a simple intranet in your own developer tenant with common solutions like a Policy Center, global navigation, and personalized content experiences.
You will also have a clear understanding of how to best leverage Viva Connections, Engage and Insights to better support uses in the hybrid workspace.
In the developer tenant, we will:
- Create a branded experience
- Build an enterprise information architecture
- Surface the right information, at the right time
- Centralize information and create search-based experiences
- Create learning and onboarding content
- Implement better practices for writing for the web
- Create a seamless connection between your SharePoint-based Intranet and Microsoft Teams
- And demo some advanced topics
Join MVPs Marc Andersson and Emily Mancini to gain a deeper understanding of the out of the box technical capabilities so you can focus on identifying your desired business outcomes, defining your overall content strategy and governance, and driving the adoption of your intranet at your organization.
At the end of the workshop, you will have a simple intranet in your own developer tenant with common solutions like a Policy Center, global navigation, and personalized content experiences.