You are a professional developer or IT pro, and want to learn Power Platform? Power Platform masters Ahmad Najjar (Microsoft MVP, Norway) and Claire Edgson (UK) will bring you up to speed on how Power Platform can serve you, and what advanced features can you use.
Ahmad Najjar, Microsoft MVP, Norway
Claire Edgson, UK
The Power Platform is a low-code platform with a high amount of abstraction for non-developers’ enablement. Nevertheless, it allows significant room for expansion in case developers are required to step in to add more complexity to whatever has been built by non-developers!
This tutorial is intended for developers to learn more about how to expand the platform and add more complexity to their workflows and apps. It’s a one-stop shop to know all the required developer knowledge for all your Power Platform projects.
Join Ahmad Najjar at this workshop to learn how to build custom connectors, connect to external and internal APIs, connect to databases, set up gateways, infuse artificial intelligence (AI) into your apps, and much more!
- Power Platform developer’s overview
- Connectors – The heart of the Power Platform
- Connecting to databases
- Connecting to API’s and Azure services
- Power Automate as a service
- Custom connectors
- Independent Publisher Connectors
- Setting up gateways
- Integrated components
- Power Apps components
- Power Apps components in CRM/Model-driven
- PCF’s (Power Apps Component Framework)
- AI Builder
- Understanding AI (The big picture)
- Infusing AI in your solutions and workflows
- Power Automate Desktop
- RPA at a glance
- Why PAD?
- Integrating legacy apps using DAP
- Why solutions?
- Setting up solutions
- Patching and deployment