Thursday, Apr 27 2023
dox42 enables the combination and linkage of data from D365 CE | FO | BC, Dataverse, SharePoint, SQL, SAP, databases, Web services and more, while the design is done business-user-friendly in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. It allows users to create templates without any programming and to generate individualized documents like offers, quotes, invoices, contracts, reports, presentations, charts and many more directly from the existing interface.
With its seamless, platform independent integration possibilities, dox42 is the one-in-all document automation solution for the whole Microsoft platform and beyond.
Coffee break under real trees in the Expo Hall? Visit the dox42 booth!
Conference days can be quite busy, we all know it. So how about having a short break with barista coffee under real trees – directly in the expo hall? Stop by the relax-lounge at the dox42 booth #33, enjoy a good cup of coffee in the shadow of real trees and even get the chance to win something really botanical in the dox42 Quiz. The dox42 team is looking forward to meeting you! And that is not all they have planned for you:
- Johannes Linder & Lisa Pulsinger will show you the latest dox42 features in the session “Let’s (Power) Automate all your D365 and M365 documents with dox42” on Tuesday, May 23rd at 14:45 in room 19B.
- dox42 partners & customers will present their scenarios in short sessions at booth #33
- Talk to the dox42 team to find out how dox42 fits into your IT-environment or how you can benefit from the dox42 Partner Program
Let’s (Power) Automate all your D365 and M365 documents – Join the dox42 session at ECS 2023
Real life business processes require document automation for quotes, reports, contracts, emails, PowerPoints, etc. Use dox42 to ignite the potential of the entire Microsoft ecosystem by automatically generating these documents with data from all your sources!
dox42 Lead Technical Evangelist Johannes Linder & dox42 Senior Technical Evangelist and Product Manager Lisa Pulsinger will take you through the challenges and solutions of automated document creation. Join them for the dox42 session on May 23rd at 14:45 in room 19B to:
- Get an overview and a LIVE demo of the technical options and challenges when it comes to document automation.
- Generate your documents where you need them: from a Power App, a Power Automate Flow, directly in your Dynamics 365 applications, SharePoint, Teams and many more!
- Easily design complex documents in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with tables, conditions, text modules, barcodes, charts, images, etc.
- Combine data sources: SharePoint, M365, D365 FinOps, CE & BC, Dataverse, Web Services, SQL and many more.
The dox42 team is looking forward to seeing you!