Gartner predicts that in 2018 IT must adopt a clear data strategy and a user-shared ownership and administration. The latest version of the BPM/RAD platform for SharePoint by WEBCON reaches forward to these expectations and enables building business applications that are both collaboration-ready and future-proof.

As Gartner points it, technical professionals supporting collaboration, content and mobility are faced with a complex, ever-changing environment. For a keen trend observer it takes little effort to realize that yet swifter business application delivery, seamless adaptation to change and an even lower entry barrier for power users becomes more and more critical.

Digital collaboration turns to shared ownership

According to Gartner, only 40% of company tasks are routine enough to be handled with traditional BPM systems. The remaining 60% demonstrate a certain level of uncertainty and cannot be predicted or modified in advance. Little wonder, then, that the analysts forecast that to succeed in 2018, IT must adopt a clear data strategy and a hybrid approach to delivering collaboration, content and mobility by sharing ownership and administration with the user.

As the winner of “Best SharePoint Solution” award of the European SharePoint Community, WEBCON has been consequently moving onward with the trend.

Make change management instant

For over a decade now, WEBCON has been focused on creating the best platform for the fastest development of future-proof business applications for SharePoint. This year’s annual release of their BPM/RAD platform, WEBCON BPS 2017, along with its latest update, brings forward plenty of new features and improvements. They directly address the specific needs of the users of SharePoint-based business management systems, regardless of whether they are just getting started, or already manage dozens of applications.

Based on the no-code and groundbreaking InstantChange™ technology, WEBCON BPS 2017.1.2 introduces, e.g.

  • enhanced functionality and additional convenience in creating and modification of business apps with the brand new form behavior rules engine and an improved business rules engine,
  • simplified access for external users in B2B scenarios – with new authentication applications using Google, LinkedIn and other providers, and synchronization of an individual AD user,
  • even more simplified, more re-usable and transparent integration with external systems,
  • Designer Studio, along with process documentation, in English and German.

The complete list of enhancements is quite extensive, and the above is but a handful of examples. You can read more here, and above all, try WEBCON BPS 2017 in action. Also, WEBCON’s tutorial videos demonstrate how quickly you can create business apps from scratch and introduce dynamic changes to ongoing workflow instances.